Norfolk Rivers Ecology (NRE) is a professional ecological consultancy offering expert aquatic-based restoration and conservation services across Norfolk.
- Otter, water vole and white-clawed crayfish surveys
- Freshwater, saline and estuarine fish species’ surveys including electrofishing
- River corridor and in-river walkovers
- Impact assessments – Phase 1 and phase 2 habitat surveys
- Aquatic re-wilding
- Wetland feasibility studies
- Mitigation for water quality issues and development
- Mapping using Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- River, ditch and pond restoration and enhancement
- River channel and wetland creation including Integrated Constructed Wetlands (ICWs)
- Project management:
- Planning and design
- Consents and licencing
- Site management and liaison
- Delivery and implementation
- Post-project monitoring and evaluation
Norfolk Rivers Ecology is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Norfolk Rivers Trust. All profits received are passed straight to the charity to support NRT’s core work: to restore, protect and enhance the water environments of Norfolk.
Please contact us to find out more information and talk through your requirements.