Job vacancy: River Restoration Project Manager (Maternity Cover, Part-Time)
Wednesday August 19th, 2020
Norfolk Rivers Trust is looking for a project manager to help deliver a series of river restoration projects. Working closely with partners, land-owners and contractors, the selected applicant will help deliver a suite of projects across Norfolk. We are looking for someone with experience of designing and delivering habitat or water-quality improvement projects, who is self-motivated and has a strong interest in ecology.
In particular, we are looking for someone to cover maternity leave on our Stiffkey Catchment Project. We are entering year two of a three year program and are about to begin delivery of a series of river and wetland restoration projects. The successful applicant will assist with design and delivery of a variety of projects around the catchment.
- Own transport and driving licence
- Experience in delivering conservation projects
- Good knowledge of river ecology and hydrology
- Experience of practical conservation works
- Ability to communicate and work with a wide range of partners and stakeholders, particularly land-owners and regulatory agencies
- Degree in ecology or similar
- Experience of CDM
- Experience of working with protected species
Full details can be found here.
**Apply with a CV and single-page cover letter to [email protected] by Friday 4th September**